Standard: ASTM C1202 / AASHTO T277
The Rapid Chloride Permeability Tester independently developed has a friendly human-machine interface. It is used for testing the durability of concrete exposed to chloride-contaminated environment. The test fixture design is suitable for both cube and cylindrical concrete test blocks, and the sample installation time is very short; the test uses corrosion-resistant electrodes, which can be used for a long time. With automatic acquisition, measurement and control system, the test results are very accurate. The method for evaluating the ability of concrete to resist chloride ion penetration is referred to as the electric flux method.
To proceed testing, a NL 4051 X / 001 – P 004, Vacuum Saturation Apparatus is required.
Ability of testing concrete:
- Bulk electrical conductivity of concrete based on ASTM C1760.
- Concrete ability to resist chloride ion penetration-based ASTM C1202 and AASHTO T277.
- Estimation of chloride diffusion coefficient of concrete.
- Estimation of chloride migration coefficient of concrete.
- All data can be transfer to Excel file.
Technical Specifications :
| Model Number
|| NL 4051 X / 001
||6 Test Pieces
||60 ± 0.1V
|Range of Current Measurement & Accuracy
||0 - 500 mA ± 0.1
||U Disk Uploaded
|Dimension (mm) / Weight (Device)
||300 (L) x 300 (W) x 200 (H) / 9kg
|Dimension (mm) / Weight (Test Cell Set)
||160 (L) x 150 (W) x 100 (H) / 1.2kg per set
||240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 1pH